Library Media Connection delivers solutions and perspective to our readers, covering the issues most important and relevant to school librarians and educators today. More than a publication, LMC is a community of practitioners passionate about learning and literacy. We provide our readers with the tools and resources they need to create the 21st century school library. From coverage of topical issues to practical advocacy to peer reviews of traditional and emerging media to the newest technology trends, LMC evolves with the profession to provide what librarians need. For librarians, by librarians, we are dedicated to charting the course for the future.This Month In LMC:
- Bringing the School Library and Community Together
- Multimedia Learning Stations
- School Librarians and Music Educators
- TEAMS Winners!
- Researching and Writing a Biography Is a Jigsaw Journey
- Abstract to Concrete: Growing Past Genre Into Dewey
- Making, Libraries, and Literacies