Library Media Connection delivers solutions and perspective to our readers, covering the issues most important and relevant to school librarians and educators today. More than a publication, LMC is a community of practitioners passionate about learning and literacy. We provide our readers with the tools and resources they need to create the 21st century school library. From coverage of topical issues to practical advocacy to peer reviews of traditional and emerging media to the newest technology trends, LMC evolves with the profession to provide what librarians need. For librarians, by librarians, we are dedicated to charting the course for the future.This Month In LMC:
- The Librarian's Role in School-Wide Professional Development
- iPads, QR codes, the BIG 15 and Screencast-O-Matic
- Trapped on the iPad Crazy Train?
- Using NoodleTools to Organize Research Writing
- The Golden Rules of Webcasting
- iPads in the Library
- Need to Find Nonfiction?
- Being Proactive